*Paid Advertisement. Not financial advice. RugDoc is not responsible for the projects showcased here. DYOR and ape safu.
UPDATE: Dev has rugged during presale. Site is down and they’ve transferred all funds to AscendEX
- ⚠️ 80% of Peach token are currently held in a Presale contract. The dev owns the other 20%. Presales are notoriously risky, and this project will remain so until the tokens are distributed and liquidity is added and burned/locked. DYOR.
- ✅ Max 4% deposit fees
- ✅ Masterchef behind a 8 hr timelock
- ✅ Correctly accounts for transfer taxes on any token pool
- Dev address can be set to the zero address, which would block regular withdrawals and harvests
- Emission rate has no max cap and can be updated to anything
- 1/10th of emission rewards minted to dev address
Disclaimer: This is done with our best knowledge and effort, nothing can be known for certain – always DYOR and risk management. This is NOT financial advice. Use the information presented here to inform your own decisions. Referral links may be included on any outbound link.