*Paid Advertisement. Not financial advice. RugDoc is not responsible for the projects showcased here. DYOR and ape safu.
UPDATE: 🚨 Frontend is compromised and lets the users approve a different address which could also compromise your assets. 🚨
Algostable project which appears to be based on Tomb Finance project. We recommend these kind of complex projects to pass reputable audits and KYC verifications as there is a risk of governance mishandling. Before investing, we also recommend users to conduct their own due diligence checks. The codebases tend to be large and complex with various risk vectors. We are classifying the whole Project as [Not Eligible].
- ⚠️ Not KYC’d with RugDoc
- ⚠️ No reputable audits as of date
- ⚠️ Liquidity is not locked with RugDoc
- ⚠️ Not in a multisig. We highly recommend the project to use one with community members or reliable 3rd parties as an approver due to the said governance risk.
🚨 We want to be VERY clear that this review and it’s rating ONLY applies to the genesis staking contract and not the actual operations of anything that happens anytime after genesis pools 🚨
Genesis Contract Review
- ⚠️ Does not account for transfer-tax tokens. Withdraw is prone to reentrancy attacks in case of vulnerable tokens
- ⚠️ No liquidity yet, therefore the genesis rewards cannot be sold
- ⚠️ Governance can drain the contract 90 days after poolEndTime
- ⚠️ Fee address can be set to the zero address, which would block harvests
- Deposit Fee: 1%
- ✅ Max 1% Deposit Fee
- ✅ TaxOffice Ownership renounced (TransferTax is set to 0%)
- ✅ Token Ownership renounced
- ✅ Token Operator = Treasury
- Genesis is running for 1 day
Disclaimer: This is done with our best knowledge and effort, nothing can be known for certain – always DYOR and risk management. This is NOT financial advice. Use the information presented here to inform your own decisions. Referral links may be included on any outbound link.