*Paid Advertisement. Not financial advice. RugDoc is not responsible for the projects showcased here. DYOR and ape safu.
Second layer of United Farmers Finance.
- ⚠️ Masterchef currently not behind a timelock.
- Regular withdrawals will fail once max supply is reached unless emissions and/or multipliers are set to zero.
- ⚠️ Emergency withdrawal function has been removed. Take special care keeping in mind the point mentioned above and in the next ones.
- ⚠️ The owner of the Masterchef can grant ownership of the Token to any address at any time. If so, there is a risk that the developer will regain ownership of the Token and can mint without restrictions. In this scenario, both deposits and regular withdrawals (since there are no emergency withdrawals), would not work. Therefore, the deposits would be stagnant within the contract.
- An extra 15% of emission rewards are minted to the dev address (Or it is swapped and sent as BNB). This feature can be enabled by Masterchef’s Owner. This feature can also be used by the Masterchef owner as a re-entry point and get a bonus on the rewards sent to the developer as BNB (only if active).
- ⚠️ The Masterchef router currently uses the PCS router, but it can be changed to any address. In case of an update to a wrong address (ex: a user wallet), when the function mentioned in the previous point is active (or activated later), deposits and regular withdrawals would not work.
- Transfer-tax is used to add liquidity for both GRAIN-BNB and UFF-BNB (first layer) in a ratio of 50/50.
- ⚠️ Transfer-tax liquidity tokens can be sent to the operator wallet. Please clarify with the project on how they plan to use this.
- ✅ 12% Withdrawal fees possible.
- ✅ Correctly accounts for transfer taxes on any token pool.
- 12% transfer tax (Fixed)
- 1 % Anti-whale (Fixed).
- Can only withdraw 15% of the tokens supplied to a pool at a time
Disclaimer: This is done with our best knowledge and effort, nothing can be known for certain – always DYOR and risk management. This is NOT financial advice. Use the information presented here to inform your own decisions. Referral links may be included on any outbound link.