*Paid Advertisement. Not financial advice. RugDoc is not responsible for the projects showcased here. DYOR and ape safu.
- ✅ Main Masterchef is now behind a 48-hour timelock
- ✅ SWIFT Pools Masterchef is now behind a 48-hour timelock
- Referral links are now available to retrieve via front-end.
- Main Masterchef and SWIFT Pools Masterchef timelock delay change to 21600 or 6-hours was queued due to a community decision
RugDoc KYC: Project owner has KYC’d to us, and has signalled his transparency and commitment to this project. We have also confirmed that the deployer wallet is owned solely by the project owner, and that he alone has access to deposit fees.
- ⚠️ Masterchef can mass update pools that would be retired by updating its allocation points to 0 and can trigger a forced return of all user funds for inactive pools. This process can be used prematurely in pools with deposit fees, and can unexpectedly induce investor losses.
- ⚠️ Masterchef uses per-block emissions instead of per-time. This is an antipattern on the Avalanche network.
⚠️ Masterchef currently not behind a timelock
- ⚠️ Token owner can be changed by the Masterchef as its owner. There is a risk of the dev minting and dumping. Please clarify with the project on token ownership.
- ⚠️ Does not support deflationary/transfer-tax token pools, just clarify with project that none will be added
- ✅ Max 4% deposit fees
- Token max supply of 100,000 units
- 1/10th of emission rewards minted to dev address
- 2% referrals
however, front end still has no interface to retrieve referral links.
- Masterchef deducts 10% to the pending rewards and commission upon successful deposits for the dev rewards.
- Masterchef does not deduct 10% to the pending rewards on user withdrawal or harvesting
SWIFT Pools Masterchef (0x081F…e1F1e)
- ⚠️ Owner can do an emergency withdraw on the remaining reward tokens allocated for distribution to users
- Staking native tokens to earn different tokens. Similar mechanics to PolyPup’s dividend pools.
- Owner can retrieve excess staked tokens where it should compare balance of stake tokens in contract vs. staked by users
Disclaimer: This is done with our best knowledge and effort, nothing can be known for certain – always DYOR and risk management. This is NOT financial advice. Use the information presented here to inform your own decisions. Referral links may be included on any outbound link.